Saturday, February 1, 2014

Murder On The Orient Express

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a song I've written, which is actually one of my best works so far, at least in my opinion, it's titled Murder On The Orient Express, I've chosen this title because of "oriental" sound of the song. 

The scale I've used it's an E phrygian dominant, the fifth mode of the Harmonic Minor Scale. I love the way this scale sounds, it's versatile and hypnotic.

Check it and tell me what do you think about it!


The gear for this song was:
"Jackson RR24" Guitar
"Ernie Ball Slinky Cobalt 0.11-0.48"
"Line6 Spider IV 30" Amplifier
"Line6 POD 2.0" Multi-effect processor for guitar
"Shure SM57" Microphone 
"Steinberg CI 1" USB Audio Interface

The other instruments have been written using Logic pro 9

No comments:

Post a Comment