Monday, September 22, 2014

Queen Forever

Hi everyone!

I want to spend some words about the upcoming Queen's album "Queen Forever", announced for the first time by Roger Taylor in December 2013.
Originally it seemed like Queen should have been publishing some completely new material, and actually, in the record we'll find two new songs with Freddie and an alternative version of Love Kills, written with Giorgio Moroder. Well, actually, since the hype created last year, I was hoping in something more, because, aside from these three songs, the others are all Queen's hits. Let's say that I love Queen, I've been listening to them since I was a child, but in this case, I'm getting a bit disappointed.

Tell me what do you think about all this thing, I would like to know your opinion too.

Queen Forever is going to be released on November 10th 2014 in America and in Europe and on November 11th 2014 in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment